Fri, 13 May|
Claire's Kitchen at le Salon
Claire's pop up petit cabaret presents: GINA ZOIA
It's been a while...
Time & Location
13 May, 6:00 pm – 9:30 pm
Claire's Kitchen at le Salon, 35 Oxford St, Surry Hills NSW 2010, Australia
About The Event
3 courses from our a la carte menu and a fourty minute set $105 p/p
It's been a while....
1. Mix equal (and generous parts) alcohol, bravado and conviction
2. Announce the time has come to get back on that stage and revisit those brilliant songs from the past
3. Hope everyone has forgotten
4. Realise no-one has forgotten
5. On a medium sized kitchen table; suggest, discuss, argue, organise, change, re-organise, settle, resolve, change, coax, redirect, doubt, conclude, FINALISE.....change.
6. Bring ideas to the boil
It’s been 16 years since Gina Zoia and long-time music collaborator, Peter Bailey have shared the stage and for Claire’s Kitchen Pop Up Petit Cabaret, they have cherry picked some of their most beloved songs to perform again. Joining them will be the exquisite guitar playing of Robin Gist. Together, they promise a night of delicious music to nourish the heart and sooth the soul.
Dinner and Show
Including Booking Fee